Saturday 29 June 2013

Endless Journey

I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.

                                                                                                                   - Robert Louis Stevenson 

On my way to Loch Ness, Scotland, the road rested beautifully in front of me defining my path ahead. The Scottish highlands on one side and the Loch waters on the other, a perfect road for the travelers to travel. 

Loch Ness is a large, deep, freshwater loch in the Scottish Highlands extending for approximately 37 km (23 mi) southwest of Inverness best known for alleged sightings of the Loch Ness Monster, also known affectionately as "Nessie". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...